Marketing and Communications Manager
Global Counsel is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Manager to implement the company’s strategy in the UK. The successful candidate will need to have at least five years’ experience working in a similar role for a public policy, international affairs or political organisation. The successful candidates’ skills will be in digital, with an eye for developing targeted marketing campaigns to capture the interest of would be clients, promoting our team of experts to the media and writing the right copy for sharing our content or events to get people interested in our products.
They will be responsible for managing a small team, a wide network of freelancers and external agencies, with occasional support to our small but growing Brussels and Singapore teams on marketing and events delivery.
- Creating engaging marketing plans to communicate the company’s offer and team member expertise to our core audience.
- Overseeing the implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy across multiple platforms.
- Continuing to develop the company’s brand and visual identity and ensuring that this is enforced across our range of products.
- Ensuring the successful delivery of events, from breakfast mornings to large scale conferences.
- Developing plans for communicating with media on the company’s behalf, including liaising with reporters and preparing press releases.
As part of a small team, this role is suited to someone who wants to hit the ground running, can find work to do without being told and can bring ideas to the table.
- At least five years’ experience working on marketing or PR campaigns or similar.
- A passion for politics, corporate affairs and public policy.
- Experience of the end-to-end events process.
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office, mass e-mail platforms and databases (CRM).
- Experience running social media accounts, including Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Understanding of and practiced in using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc.